20.05.2013 - 25.05.2013
Prerequisites for this course
1. Must submit a completed registration form, complete with medical history, and liability release to GUE Headquarters.
2. Must be physically and mentally fit.
3. Must hold insurance that will cover diving emergencies such as hyperbaric treatment e.g. DAN Master-level insurance or equivalent.
4. Must be a nonsmoker.
5. Must obtain a physician’s prior written authorization for the use of prescription drugs, except for birth control, or for a prior medical condition that may pose a risk while diving. A partial list of such conditions may be found on GUE’s medical history form. Conditions that pose a risk to students while diving require a physician’s written approval to dive; this information must be disclosed to their GUE instructor before the onset of training. Physician clearance for a specific condition is valid for one year from the date it is given, assuming there are no further changes to the student’s medical conditions. Physician clearance to dive under a specific medical condition does not obligate GUE or a GUE representative to clear a trainee for diving; this remains at the sole discretion of the instructor.
6. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
7. Must be GUE Fundamentals qualified with the Tech-rating.
8. Must have a minimum of 100 logged dives
9. Must have a minimum of 25 dives beyond GUE Fundamentals qualification.
The GUE courses held in our centre in Santa Margherita Ligure are generally taught by Mario Arena and Bruno Borelli. Courses held in foreign languages by internationally acclaimed GUE instructors from all over the world are often organized or held on request.